Designed to help control the flow in applications where precision throttling is needed
- Percentage flow rates printed on memory stop for precise flow control
- Vibration free self-locking nut
- Fits on any T-100, S-100 or JP-100 series ball valve
Designed to be assembled on top of the stem assembly for easy and accurate flow control.
- Remove handle nut (leave handle in place).
- Slide numbered plate on stem over valve handle.
- Replace and tighten handle nut.
- With valve in full open position, place memory indicator on top of handle and over handle nut positioned at 100. This should place the indicator tail behind the handle stop.
- Loosely tighten down hex cap screw supplied with memory kit.
- While holding memory indicator tail, turn valve to desired opening and tighten.
||1/4", 3/8", 1/2"